Search This Blog

Tuesday 6 September 2016

Return of the True Free Woman of Gor

Avatar Credits: Jammy Dodger

I think the free woman of Gor either btb or GE have kind of lost touch. 
So I am here to remind you of what it *could* kind of resemble.
Although its a light touch of a btb classical free woman- you get the picture!

I don't think Arwen Serpente's Gowns get proper praise in Gor any more.

They are a resemblence of what a true-ish free woman should be in Gor. So enjoy! :)

~*The Body*~
"I whisper truce as the ashes hit the ground
Hush love
No, I'm not what you think that I'm made of
I'm a story
I'm a breakup"

Skin: -Glam Affair - Yolandi skin - Europa 05 A

Shape: [STICKY] Kitkat Shape

Eye Brow Shape: [STICKY] Kitkat Suggested Brow Shape

Hair Base: Amacci Hairbase Tattoo 2 - Natural Copper - FREE

Hair:[e] Luloo

Eyes: IKON Triumph Eyes - Rustic - In Mesh

~*Cosmetics and Add Ons*~
"Can you see my scars?
Can you feel my heart?
This is all of me for all of the world to see
So, who's it gonna be?"


Eye Lashes: Mynx Legend/Candy Mountain . Moody Falsies .

Eye Liner: Pekka. Eyeliner #4 - (Pekka has been discontinued)

Freckles:  -Glam Affair - Romy - Freckles & Moles 04

Lips: Lara Hurely Lipstick honey/Milky

Nail Polish:

Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant 1 - XSmall

Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) XS - Flat


~*The Accessories*~
"The one that you only need
I gave it all and all you gave was sweet misery
So, who's gonna save us now when the ashes hit the ground?
I gave it all and all you gave was sweet misery"

 
Circlet:  Kibitz - Mynerva circlet - gold

Wimple: *{Junbug}* Olenna's Wimple  @ Uber Event

Veil: {AS} Dala Face Veil

Necklace: *{Junbug}* Pearls of Wisdom [Classic]

Wrap: {AS} Dala Boa_S (Right Shoulder)

Shoulder Cover: {AS} Dala Neck Cover_M (Chest)

Bracelets:  *MUKA* Cuff Love - Wrist Cuff Right

~*The Ensemble*~
"This is the end
My beloved friends
I'm lost in dreams and all I know is where I've been
Run love"


Under Shirt: {AS} Dala Blouse

Gown: {AS} Dala Mesh Gown_M

Shoes: {AS} Arwen's Flat Slippers - Slink or Maitreya Flat Feet

~*The Props and Poses*~
 "I'm the truth that you're afraid of
I'm a fever that you made up
Just a martyr on a bridge that's burning down"



Poses: .Figure. IT {Fingernails & Toenails} Omega HUD

1. an lar [poses] The Layna Series - One @ Collab88

2.  an lar [poses] The Layna Series - Two

3.  an lar [poses] The Layna Series - Three

4.  an lar [poses] The Layna Series - Four

5.  an lar [poses] The Layna Series - Five



No comments:

Post a Comment