Search This Blog

Wednesday 24 February 2016

Terrible Little Things

Avatar Credits: Bourbon Arcana

BTB QUOTE (on Nomads):
Some of the nomads veil their women, and some do not. Some of the girls decorate their faces with designs, drawn in charcoal. Some of the nomad girls are very lovely. The children of nomads, both male and female, until they are five or six years of age, wear no clothing. During the day they do not venture from the shade of the tents. At night, as the sun goes down, they emerge happily from the tents and romp and play. They are taught written Taharic by their mothers, who draw the characters in the sand, during the day, in the shade of the tents. Most of the nomads in this area were Tashid, which is a tribe vassal to the Aretai. It might be of interest to note that children of the nomads are suckled for some eighteen months, which is nearly twice the normal length of time for Earth infants, and half again the normal time for Gorean infants. These children, if it is significant, are almost, uniformly secure in their families, sturdy, outspoken and serf-reliant. Among the nomads, interestingly, an adult will always listen to a child. He is of the tribe. Another habit of nomads, or of nomad mothers, is to frequently bathe small children, even if it is only with a cloth and a cup of water. There is a very low infant mortality rate among nomads, in spite of their limited diet and harsh environment. Adults, on the other hand, may go months without washing. After a time one grows used to the layers of dirt and sweat which accumulate, and the smell, offensive at first, is no longer noticed.
Tribesmen of Gor     Book 10     Pages 170 - 171

Last *NEW* Outfit from Soedara :)

~*The Body*~
"I know they say that the space between
Can make it stronger than we’ve ever seen
They might be right but I disagree
Cause I’ve never felt stronger than when you’re with me" 
Skin: Lumae~ Beth : 1 - Icing / Valentine {Mid Cleavage/LightBrow}

Shape: [STICKY] Snickers Shape

Eye Brow Shape: [STICKY] Kitkat Suggested Brow Shape

Hair Base: [ef] Malaysian Lace Front Caps (Hairbase) - Black - MP Link
*There is no EF Mainstore in SL right now- Marketplace only!!

Hair: ::Exile::Siren's Call

Eyes: IKON Ascension Eyes - Storm (ML)

~*The Cosmetics and Add Ons*~
"Sometimes I wonder why you even care
Cause even when I leave you’re always there with me
And like a candle makes a brighter place
This mark you’ve made on me can’t be erased"

Eye Lashes: Mynx Legend/Candy Mountain . Fluffy Falsies .

Eye Shadow: Glam Affair Elit eyes makeup - 4

Eye Liner: .Pekka. Kibitz Vintage Cat eyeliner 4

Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual - XSmall

Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5

Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) S - Mid

Nail Colour:  DP - Koffin Nails - Slink Nails HUD - Shades of Purple Gradient

~*The Accessories*~
 "I wanna be so far gone in you
So far nothing else will ever do
I wanna be so far gone in you
In you.."

Crown: .::DD::. Fierce Crown - Night

Tiara: Kibitz - Alicia headdress - obsidian

Bite Stick: .:a:. Shynila Mute RARE

Bracers: .:a:. Shynila Bracers Blac

Belt: Kibitz - Alicia belt - silver -Edited to colour Blackish

Vine:~Soedara~ Leg Vine Right -M- *NEW*

Anklets: ~Soedara~ Bone Anklets - *NEW*

Feet Chains:  Pure Poison -  Black Oriental Feet jewelry

~*The Ensemble*~
"I’ve stood alone and I’ve fallen down
Your hands were there to pick me off the ground
Sometimes I cry cause I can’t believe
Your love is big enough to cover me"
Kirtle/Camisk: ~Soedara~ Cannibal Dress -M- *NEW*

~*The Props and Poses*~
 "Sometimes I’ve wondered if you’re even there
But when I feel far away you meet me there
And like a candle makes a brighter place
This mark you’ve made on me can’t be erased
Yeah.."

Poses:
(Not In Order)
Pose 1: EP - For The First Time #1

Pose 2: EP - Rumour Has It #1

Pose 3: EP - Holly #3

Pose 4: EP- Slayer #6

Pose 5: EP- Slayer #2

Thanks!! <3 I keep getting a lot of support from people who thank me
for putting EXACTLY what the outfit is, and not a round about way of missing
components. You are very welcome :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment